Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Note on TV Recaps

One of the new functions of the revamped Who Are You Karim Garcia? blog will be weekly TV recaps of certain major TV shows. What TV shows you may ask? The TV shows that I, Pat Welch, watch every week and love both talking and writing about. Now most of these shows may be ones that you don't have any interest in, but I will be covering shows of all varieties so check in every week when I recap a show that you love.

As an aside, late November is a terrible time to start recapping TV. Most network shows are already one-third of the way through their seasons and are preparing to take a holiday hiatus. For the sake of brevity and sanity I will not be recapping any shows from the beginning of their respective season, but from the next new episode from this time and date. The only exception to this rule is "Chuck", which I am very far behind on and will recap from the beginning of Season 4. Also I will be recapping several shows that have either been cancelled or have completed their run on television, and if you have any suggestions of shows that you think I should catch-up on and review let me know in the comments section.

The TV Shows I will currently be reviewing: How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Psych, Community, The Walking Dead, White Collar, Royal Pains, Futurama, Pushing Daisies (classic), Friday Night Lights

No comments: